Monday, January 16, 2012

My monthly job

Yesterday, i did my job, as I do every month. Annoying Kid chased me all around the house, then grabbed me and put my collar on me. Then she attached the leash to my collar. awesome Owner and Annoying kid put me in the car, then we went for a drive. I love riding in the car! Aesome owner stopped the car, and led me into a familiar place that smelled like other dogs. The groomer! I couldn`t go into that terrible place again! I flattened myself out right in front of the door. Awesome owner tried to get me to stand up, then hee just picked me up, an carried me into the groomer`s. Once inside, i tried to get back out the door, and when that didn`t work, i flattened myself on the groubd again. Awesome owner talked to the lady behind the counter for a while, then he handed the leash to her. i was still flattened on the ground. the groomer dragged me all the way to the table. I tried to slip my collar, and chew it off of me the whole time. the groomer trimmed my nails, then we got back in the car, and drove some more. when we arrived, Awesome Owner and Annoying Kid walked me around the parking lot, and on a little path. Then we went inside. We sat in an office for a little while, then annoying Kid took me for a run outside again. When we came back inside, an elderly lady with a walker was talking to Awesome owner. Her eyes lit up when she saw me. Annoying kid led me over to the women with the walker. Awesome owner callled her Jeanne. Jeane stroked my head with a frail hand. That`s what I love about my job. the adoring fans. Several more people came in. I went to  each of them, enjoying their pats. One lady said I was cute, but I wasn`t a pomeranian. Turns out, she used to own a pomeranian named  Sparkles. Then, Annoying kid took me to a seat in the corner of the room while Awesome Owner talked to the people in the room. Annoying Kid took me out again.  After a while, Awesome Owner took the people back to their rooms. Then we sat in the office some more. Awesome owneer and Annoying kid took me on another car ride. The left me in the car for about 5 minutes, then came back with food they wouldn`t let me eat. When we got back, we sat in the office for a while again. then annoying kid took me out again. Then awesome owner took me to everyone`s rooms, and let them pet me again. That was fun. Then Awesome Owner got me some water. then Annoying Kid and Awesome owner took me out. then Awesome owner pulled out 2 tables, then we went to visit a woman named Evelyn. About 15 minutes later, a bunch of women came in and a few petted me. then Awesome owner started yelling out random numbers,. I didn`t get that part. Every time I tried to fall asleep, someone rang a "doorbell" and I barked. Everyone laughed at me. I don`t know why. Then after a long time, we left. I fell asleep the second we got home.

No comments:

Post a Comment