Thursday, January 5, 2012

Break for freedom

Awesome Owner and Annoying Kid were in a hurry today. Annoying Kid kept saying something about "missing the bus." They usually take me for a walk in the morning. Just in case, I did my wiggly butt dance, and acted really excited. Awesome Owner said he`d take me out later. Annoying Kid put the big red sack on her shoulder, and started walking toward the door. Huge letdown!!! I needed my walk!!!! Even though we could go without that stupid harness. Anyway, the second Awesome Owner opened the door, I bolted out of the house. I took off full speed, determined to get my walk. And my free pats from the girl who is always standing by the stop sign. I heard Awesome Owner yelling after me, and Annoying Kid yelling after him. I didn`t care. I was free!! FREEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! Then Awesome Owner ran right in front of me. I tried to dodge him, but he grabbed me. Dang it. He ruined my freedom. Awesome owner called me stupid, then put me back in the house. I tried to run out the door again, but Awesome Owner shut the door inmy face. he is becoming less and less awesome every day.My life is not fair. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment