Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine`s Day

It`s Valentines day! Or as my people call it, Another excuse to put me in a frilly red jacket, and eat candy in front of me without giving me any.Unlike all the other blogging doggys, I don`t have a valentine. Sigh. But, the good thing about Valentine`s day is I get a few extra treaties. I really like my treaties, because they are made with real chicken liver. My owners even checked the ingredients, There is also a dauchshund on the front of the package! Do you guys like Valentines Day? Or does it stress you out? Or do you just ignore it? And, good news Blu with Blu on Wheels finally got his wheelchair! Yay! The little guy is really happy, and can now roll around for Valentines Day! Yay Blu! Happy Valentines Day everyone!

6 comments:

  1. I like V-Day, but I don't walk around wearing red. But, if someone happens to put chocolate in front of me, I won't turn it down either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very special Hap-Pee Valentines Day to you. Stop by the pawty and me will save a dance fur you!

    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Valentine's Day Gracie May!!

    xoxo, Jasper & Miss Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you had a good Valentines day!
    Deccy's Other Mum

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you had a very Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I heart Valentine's Day. I get special treats too!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete